6.11.08


dare to hold responsible

sunday mornin’, my friend kucluk cum n wake me up, uugghh...kind a hard 2 open my eyes ‘coz last night i was stay up all night, talk with my neighbour n help decoration 4 their marriage, “hei wake up cuy.. the sun allready shining, cum on lazzy boy”, he said very loud, uughh..i dunt wanna get up at all, i pull my thick blanket again ‘coz i feel its very cold this morning, n his keep disturbing my sleep finally i get up n open my eyes, n ask what is goin’ on???, i see on his red eyes, n i think his not sleep yet at all, after his burnin’ cigarette he talk very slow, “can u help me cuy? ‘coz i feel very scared”, i try to reach my mineral water n drink it, n ask again “what can i do 4 u?” his holdin’ his breath very deep n says “ i need you 2 talk 2 my gal parent, ‘coz I’ve pregnant her daughter, n her dad force me 2 marry her as soon as possiible, can u do that 4 me cuy?”, when i heard he said that i was very sock n cant talk at all, i just talk in my mind, holly fuckin shit... what ‘de hell happen 2 u huh..., “so..can u help me or nop? I need ur answer now!!!”, hhmmmm...its complicated trouble he made, “u son of a bitch, what de hell happen 2 u , i dunt fuckin understood at all”, he just bow his head n i can see very obvious that he’s very confuse, “what should i says 2 her dad cuy? I dunt event know what should i do, i’ve never done this b4”, he look deeply in my eyes n said “cuy.. iam not ready 2 get married yet, oh Gosh what kind a fuckin’ demon possessed me , help me cuy!!!” he bow again n cover his face with 2 hand, “look cuy.., i dunt know if i can help u, but my suggestion is u should face it by ur own n ur parent, i think is ‘de best 4 u, n it would b better if ur own family handle this problem, not me”,he look at me n said , “do u think so cuy?...” i said “yap, there’s no reason 2b affraid, b a gentleman, responsible with what u’ve done, never runaway from responsibility, eventhought u r regret it.”, finally he understand n lay down in my bed , closes his eyes n sleep like a baby.

“regret usually come latter, dare to do, dare to hold responsible”
dedicated to : my friend BR (make ur own destiny bro!!!)









5 Comments:

Blogger Salman Firdaus said...

whaaawww.... mantap!!

7:57 PM  
Blogger Salman Firdaus said...

editannya!!

7:57 PM  
Blogger Rey said...

Thx for visiting. Nice blog you have. Sorry i can't leave the message through your SB, so i have to leave it here =)

10:44 AM  
Blogger sans said...

Rum Muhammad wrote:
asik, saya suka pakai bluring the image juga...

9:52 AM  
Blogger Hadyw said...

thanks guys/....

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home